Friday, September 4, 2015

Griff Matthews Intro Post


Greetings internet wanderer. Now that you’re here, you might as well get to know me. My name is Griffin and I’m a contributor for Creatively Decisive. My time consists of me listening to new music, drinking cheap coffee, sitting in class at NC State, running, or watching my pathetic Chicago Bears miss the playoffs again, and when I’m not doing those things, I’m might be writing here. Basically, the point of this blog is to discuss and analyze issues that are relevant to both of us, topics like art and science, without boring you to tears. By analysis, I don’t mean I’m going to tell you what you already know, I’ll try to point out things of significance that I noticed in said topic. In a nutshell, analyzing serious subjects in a variety of disciplines in hopefully a more interesting way than your 8 a.m. calculus professor analyzes derivatives. So bookmark this page before you leave aimless traveler of the internet. We look forward to your company.

No comments:

Post a Comment