Friday, September 4, 2015

Ch.1 Intro: Hunter Alley

(Me)
My name is Brandon “Hunter” Alley and I am a recent graduate from CFA Academy. I have been in a Christian school since the age of three and I love it there because it gave me the morals and beliefs I hold. In high school I played basketball, participated in the National Honor Society, as well as graduated with Honors. I love the game of basketball and probably take it too seriously because I’m super competitive! I am the oldest of three and am very proud to be a role model to my brother and sister. At this current state I am studying at North Carolina State University and enrolled in the exploratory studies program. My interests include Sports management, Theology, and Psychology. Overall in life I just want to be open minded in wherever God leads me.
(Side note..... Favorite superhero: Batman from Batman Beyond, and person I would most want to meet: Kendrick Lamar.)
In this blog, picking apart other people's stuff will be our forte. To show the diverse use of rhetorical content our blog will look at works such as: arts, podcasts, and cultural experiences. Our goal is to embody depth, decisiveness (as well as fairness), visual creativeness, and fun into our posts to illustrate something our readers can relate to.

No comments:

Post a Comment