Friday, September 4, 2015

Intro Post



My name is William Hargett and I am a freshman at North Carolina State University. I am from Greenville, NC. I attended kindergarten through twelfth grade at Arendell Parrott Academy in Kinston, NC. While in high school, I played basketball and ran on the cross country team. During the summer, I like to spend my time on the beach at Emerald Isle, NC. I have prior employment experience at Piggly Wiggly as a Bag-boy/stocker and at Lazzara’s Pizza where I prepared toppings and delivered pizzas. In my spare time, I like to go fishing and play sports. Sports are a big passion of mine as I enjoy watching and playing pretty much any sport. I am also very interested in travel. My blog will include analysis of science, art, and interdisciplinary issues. The blog will be creative and decisive while also providing all sides of an issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment